The Barn House is set in the beautiful Highgate Valley, on what was once a prosperous farming estate, and has stunning views both up and down the valley.
The Barn House caters for large parties of up to 20 people on a minimum two night stay basis. In terms of day time bookings (for meetings, training courses etc) or evening events, there is capacity for 60 people. The property is spacious and immaculate, with tasteful contemporary decor throughout.
The Barn House is well equipped for a variety of guests including:
- Large family gatherings
- Groups of friends enjoying a reunion or holiday
- Walkers, cyclists, riders, golfers, shooters, rally teams
- Church groups
- Hen and stag groups
- Corporate functions
- Training sessions
Accommodation offered in the Barn House is self-catered or semi-catered. Light lunches or breakfast hampers may be provided upon request. Catering can be provided for non-residential day time events.
The Barn House can sleep up to 20 people with:
- 5 en-suite bedrooms on the ground floor – each bedroom sleeps up to 4 people. The beds in each room can be made up as either 4 x single beds, 2 x super king doubles or 2 x single beds + 1 super king double. Cots and additional beds can be provided if required.
- 5 bathrooms, 1 in each bedroom – 4 have large showers, sinks and WCs, 1 room has disabled access with sink, WC, bath with shower over
- Utility room on the ground floor – washing machine, tumbler dryer, oven, sink, freezer, mini kitchen
- Hall – with lift to first floor
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Dining area seating 20
- Large Conferencing/training, living area with balcony overlooking the valley
- TV with Free View
The Barn House is open all year.
For larger groups we can also offer camping in the grounds and two Cottages (self catering). Often groups use the Cottages for ‘overspill’ accommodation with guests eating and socialising in the Barn House all together. Between them, Milk Stand and Old Stable Cottages can sleep up to 15 people.